Today we try how to make hot chicken salad souffle recipe with butter by using fresh milk, refined flour, chicken pieces, black pepper, mustard paste, eggs, salt , chicken stock, cheddar cheese and worcestershire in very simple and easy way in 7 steps. the cooking method of how to make hot chicken salad souffle recipe with butter is described below step by step.
- Chicken pieces 1 /2 cup
- Refined flour (maida) 4tbsp
- Fresh milk 2 cup
- Chicken stock (yakhni) 1cup
- Black pepper(crushed) 1tsp
- Mustard paste 1tsp
- Eggs 3
- Worcestershire sauce 1tbsp
- Cheddar cheese(grated) 3tbsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Butter 4tbsp
you may also like to try how to make mayonnaise pasta salad
- Chicken pieces should be boiled and shredded.
- Separate egg whites from eggs yolks.
- Beat egg whites till stiff (sakht hona).
- Melt butter in a wok (karahi wala bartan) and mix in flour, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Remove from flame and while continuously stirring add milk, Worcestershire sauce and stock.
- When mixture thickens, add egg yolks while stirring continuously.
- Add cheese and chicken then add whites and mix with spoon.
- Brush oil on a pyrex dish, pour in mixture and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes at 180 C.
Remove from heat and serve.