You have made hundreds of healthy chicken recipes. And we at RanaRecipes have also brought together hundreds of chicken recipes. And people always show their extraordinary interest in new recipes by eating them. These chicken recipes come from chicken breasts to chicken legs. Every time you can enjoy different and delicious recipes provided only by ranarecipes. Today we are going to make a healthy baked chicken recipe. Chicken Tikka Recipe Do you know what’s unique about this recipe? This recipe is a healthy recipe among hundreds of fast food recipes. This recipe contains many calories and will be a healthy solution for your daily diet. So, let’s make a healthy baked chicken recipe. All the ingredients and methods of preparation for a healthy baked chicken recipe are listed below. Follow these instructions and be a good chef with ranarecipes.
A healthy baked chicken recipe Ingredients:
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 packet of bread crumbs or crushed corn flakes
- Two and 1/2cup chicken boneless
Cooking Directions for a healthy baked chicken recipe:
- First, mix ketchup, mayonnaise, and minced onion.
- Cut boneless chicken into small pieces.
- Now dip chicken in the above mixture.
- Coat with crumbs or flakes.
- Heat a pan to 375 degrees.
- Bake on a greased pan or roll-lined pan.
- Bake the pan for 40 to 45 minutes.
The healthy baked chicken recipe is almost ready to serve. Serve this recipe to family and relatives, friends, and guests. I hope you like this delicious and healthy recipe. Don’t forget to give your feedback to us. We are waiting for your response. And next day we again will take a new dish of healthy chicken.