As we know, salad becomes a necessary part of the meal when different dishes come to our kitchen. Savory potato salad is one of the famous salad families that you may not have tasted before. Its unique ingredients like potatoes, scallions, red pepper, green pepper, mayonnaise, and eggs make this savory potato salad recipe the spiciest. Let’s look at this recipe with all its ingredients and the method of preparation prescribed below. How to make Hot chicken salad souffle recipe
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 stalk of celery
- 2 scallions
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg hard-boiled, chopped
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill wood, dried
- chopped the celery, scallions, and onion.
- Wash the potatoes, cut them in half, and place them in a saucepan of cold water.
- Covered potatoes and cook over medium heat for 25–30 minutes until tender.
- Drain and dice the potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and eggs to the potatoes and toss.
- Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
You may also like to try the Arugula and Mozzarella salad. This savory potato salad recipe is almost ready to serve. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.