- Total time: 1:10 min.
- Cooking time: 45 min.
- Serve 6 to 8
This chicken breast recipe is one of those famous recipes which are made all over the world daily. Everyone tries to make a recipe different from others, and the recipe’s taste should be more delicious and hearty for every person eating it. The big problem is making the baked chicken breasts recipe quickly and straightforwardly. So don’t worry, I will tell you the easiest and most accurate way to make baked breast chicken in less than one hour with six ingredients like chicken breasts, swiss cheese, chicken soup, pepperidge, and butter in just four steps. But keep in mind that taste is in your hands. So, remember that sixth easiest and this healthy baked chicken recipe. Follow the instructions given below with me :
- chicken breasts, 8 halves, skinned
- Swiss cheese 8clices
- You can have the cream of chicken soup.
- white wine 1/3 cup
- Pepperidge herb 1 cup stuffing mix
- Melted butter or margarine, 1/4 tablespoon
- Put the chicken in a lightly greased baking dish and top with cheese.
- As shown in the picture,
- Combine the soup and wine.
- Spoon over chicken and sprinkle with pepperidge stuffing mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
I hope you like this simple baked chicken breasts boneless recipe with just a few instructions. You may also like the easy chicken Peking recipe.
Note: You can also use simple chicken or boneless chicken.