Mexican chunky tomato salsa recipe is in other words a vegetables recipe. There is no fat in it. This recipe is very easy to prepare with in a couple of minutes by adding all ingredients at a time and cook for few minutes and dish is ready.
so, a big question is it How to make Mexican Chunky Tomato Salsa recipe. so below the given method of Mexican recipe in sequence. Try Grill Vegetable fish recipe
- Tomatoes 4
- Onion 1/4cup
- Capsicum 1/4cup
- Green chillies (finely cut) 1/4cup
- Garlic 4cloves
- Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
- Black peppercorns(crushed) 1/2tsp
- Sugar 1tsp
- White vinegar 2tbsp
- Tomato paste 4tbsp
- Water 1/4cup
- Salt 1tsp
- Oil 1tbsp
you may also like to try Slow Cooked Chinese Lamb Liver with Ginger and Spring Onion
- First chopped the onion and tomatoes also chopped capsicum take in mind garlic also should be chopped and green chillies finely cut.
- Now take a saucepan add oil and heat and mix all ingredients as like tomatoes, onion, capsicum, garlic, green chillies, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, sugar, white vinegar, tomato paste; cook all ingredients in a saucepan by adding water into it.
- When look soft then remove from heat and Mexican chunky salsa is ready to eat.