The party is over but if you are worried about leftover hamburger helper patties and looking for the recipes in which you can use them then don’t worry this article is describing 11s mouthwatering recipes for leftover hamburgers. You should try these creative recipes rather than simply make burgers by using leftover helper hamburger as these recipes would surely make your dining table classic.
Following are 11 delicious recipes of what to do with leftover hamburger helper :
1. Leftover helper hamburger Breakfast recipes:
leftover hamburger helpers can be used for making your breakfast mouthwatering. You can use leftover hamburger patties to make omelets by simply crumpling the patties and by adding them to the beaten eggs with spices of your choice. Besides the omelet you can also make a breakfast burger with leftover helper hamburger for it you simply need a burger bun top it with a sauce of your choice say mayonnaise, hamburger patty, and a fried egg then assemble these ingredients. Leftover helper hamburgers are also made in traditional Hawaii recipes i.e. Loco Moco. It is actually a boiled rice recipe. This rice is served with a fried hamburger patty, half-fried egg, and some brown sauce. You can make these recipes in just 15-20 minutes.
2. Helper Hamburger Baked Pasta:
Pasta is one of the simple but delicious recipes you can make by utilizing your leftover hamburger helper. For this you simply follow these steps:
- Make small chunks of leftover hamburger then spread some white sauce on a baking tray and spread a layer of hamburger crumples on it.
- Then spread a layer of finely boiled pasta on it and again top it with leftover helper hamburger pieces.
- Now add some toppings of onion, and capsicum and spread a layer of shredded cheese over it, and put it in the oven for baking until the cheese is melted. The delicious helper hamburger baked pasta is ready to serve in just 45 minutes.
3. Hamburger Patty Melt
It is actually a cheesy meat sandwich. For this purpose fry, a leftover helper hamburger patty cut it into two halves place it in sandwich bread add some onion and mushrooms as well then add cheese slices on both sides of the patty. Then bake it in the sandwich maker. Your delicious hamburger sandwich is ready in 30 minutes.
4. Leftover helper hamburger recipes for health conscious people:
If you are looking for some healthy recipes for leftover hamburger helper then don’t worry you can play with ingredients differently such as using hamburgers to make some healthy salad. For this just chop down the leftover helper hamburger into small pieces and add some cucumber, lettuce, or any other veggies you like, and make a healthy helper hamburger salad in 15 minutes.
5. Shepherd’s Pie
This is another way to use leftover helper hamburgers in small chunks with mashed potatoes and other veggies.
6. Leftover helper hamburger in Meatball Sandwiches
Cut down leftover helper hamburger into small round meatball sized pieces then sauté those meatball pieces in marinara sauce. Dish out this meatball in sandwiches with cheese and your favorite sauce. The preparation time for this recipe is 30 minutes.
7. Hamburger Steak
leftover hamburger helper can also be served as steak with brown sauce. For this purpose follow these steps:
- Prepare brown sauce on low flame.
- Take diced onion, peppers, and mushrooms and sauté them.
- Add fried leftover helper hamburger and sautéed vegetables into the brown sauce and stir them in the sauce until the sauce completely covered the ingredients.
- The helper hamburger steak is ready to serve.
- Your delicious recipe is ready in 45 -60 minutes.
8. Stuffed Peppers
leftover hamburger helper pieces can also be used as meat for stuffing bell pepper. For this purpose take bell pepper fill them with leftover helper hamburger pieces sautéed in the white sauce then topped them with cheese. Bake them until cheese is melted delicious helper hamburger stuffed peppers are ready in 45 minutes.
Can you eat freezer burned shrimp? Detail Guide 2022
9. Mexican Meat
Crumble the leftover burgers into small pieces. Use these meat crumbles to make taco meat or taco salad. Leftover helper hamburger crumbles can also be used as filling for enchiladas, burritos, tamales, or quesadillas.
10. Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Make pizza dough and pizza sauce with your favorite recipe. Spread pizza sauce on prepared dough and top it with leftover hamburger helper crumbles, sautéed veggies, and a combination of cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Bake it in the oven to melt the cheese. Your pizza would be ready in just 45 minutes.
11. Leftover helper hamburger beans
For this recipe, you simply need to cook beans in a pressure cooker. Then add leftover helper hamburger crumbles and spices of your choice to those cooked beans and serve it with boiled rice. Your recipe would be ready in 1 hour.
There are plenty of ways to use leftover hamburger helper in different recipes. Out of these some creative delicious recipes are mentioned in this article. You can make these creative recipes for your guests who would surely enjoy them.