Peanut Butter ’n’ Jelly and ice cream for kids
- Total chill time: 6 hours
- Total freezing time: 4 hours
- Serve up to six people
Kids love peanut butter and jelly and ice cream. When parents serve them these dishes, they become happy, which is a basic tip children love when eating these delicious cookies. Kids always demand this dish because they love jelly and ice cream. So, Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Pie for kids is perfect. Below are the instructions on how to make the peanut butter and jelly ice cream recipe. I must try the Pineapple cake recipe with fruity cream Cheese.
For kids: Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Pie
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies, 1(16-ounce) package
- Five tablespoons of melted butter
- strawberry topping, 2/3 cup divided
- softened 1/4 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- peanuts 1/3 cup chopped
- Take a food processor and place the cookies in it.
- Crush cookies and place them in a medium bowl.
- Now add butter and mix them well.
- Press half the crumb mixture over the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate to make a crust and freeze to firm. Best Pineapple Upside Down Recipe.
- Put half a spoon with strawberries, topping on the crust and spreading with softened ice cream.
- Again, fill the spoon with the remaining strawberry topping over ice cream and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture, pressing down lightly. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Cover and freeze for almost 4 hours, Just before serving, remove from freezer and soften for 10 minutes before slicing.
Now Peanut Butter and jelly ice cream Pie for kids is ready to serve the children to see the smile on their faces. That is the first responsibility of parents.